
from The Pink Chair
Cupcakesfor you and your coworkers!
You select the date of the week and I will deliver fresh homemade cupcakes. Menus will be provided (they are in the making). However, you ask for the flavor and I can make it! You may even inspire a great new idea! Credit will be given!
Benefits:
- Cupcakes are made with the best ingredients!
- You can fit this into your weekly WW points!
- You can set a delivery date for each week!
- You can get miles of smiles from your coworkers!
- You can fit a cupcake into your weekly budget!
- You can get special orders as repeat customer!
- You can try all new flavors as the seasons change!
- Delivery is free in Wise County, Texas!
- Cupcakes (regular sized) are only $2.50 each!
Contact me quickly as days of the week are filling up fast!
cell: 940.389.1133
email: hattieanne@yahoo.com
Be sure to leave a return phone number, sometimes numbers show up as anonymous and I can't find you!
cell: 940.389.1133
email: hattieanne@yahoo.com
Be sure to leave a return phone number, sometimes numbers show up as anonymous and I can't find you!
Accepting cash and checks only at this time!


No comments:
Post a Comment