Thursday, June 4th
***Choose from either Menu***
Lunch from The Pink Chair
Pulled Pork Tacos
Slow cooked pork shoulder pulled and served with shredded lettuce, tomato, and pico on flour tortillas.
Mixed Roasted Veggies
Oven roasted vegetables with lemon pepper
WW Cookies
Until I can locate an acceptable WW dessert cookie recipe I will supplement.
***********************************************************************************
********************************************************************************
Pulled Pork Tacos
Slow cooked pork shoulder pulled and served with shredded lettuce, tomato, and pico on flour tortillas.
Mixed Roasted Veggies
Oven roasted vegetables with lemon pepper
Big Ol’ Chocolate Chip Cookie
Old fashioned recipe, scooped with a brand new tool.
Price: $7.50 per lunch
All orders must be placed by no later than 5:00 pm on
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
How to Order:
Email hattieanne@yahoo.com
or
Call 940.389.1133 ask for Hattie
***Choose from either Menu***
Lunch from The Pink Chair
Pulled Pork Tacos
Slow cooked pork shoulder pulled and served with shredded lettuce, tomato, and pico on flour tortillas.
Mixed Roasted Veggies
Oven roasted vegetables with lemon pepper
WW Cookies
Until I can locate an acceptable WW dessert cookie recipe I will supplement.
***********************************************************************************
********************************************************************************
Pulled Pork Tacos
Slow cooked pork shoulder pulled and served with shredded lettuce, tomato, and pico on flour tortillas.
Mixed Roasted Veggies
Oven roasted vegetables with lemon pepper
Big Ol’ Chocolate Chip Cookie
Old fashioned recipe, scooped with a brand new tool.
Price: $7.50 per lunch
All orders must be placed by no later than 5:00 pm on
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
How to Order:
Email hattieanne@yahoo.com
or
Call 940.389.1133 ask for Hattie


No comments:
Post a Comment